Sunday, July 01, 2007

We are back from Disney World

The trip to Disney World that I have been planning for over 18 months is over. However my family and I had a wonderful time. Many memories made over the week.

We stayed in one of the suites at the All Star Music Resort. Since we had 5 of us we couldn't stay in the regular value rooms.


It was $6500 vacation-paid in full! I don't know how people do Disney each year. The kids want to do it again next year. We may do it in 3-4 years again. So I if I save $200 a month for the next few years, we maybe able to manage it.


Disney on a budget My original goal was $6,000 but we did spend a little more than I wanted in the world.


Ashley from the Kid Within shared some tips on how to do Disney on a budget

If you are looking to go really frugal check out some money saving tips at Disney part 1 and part 2

No comments: