Monday, February 11, 2008

Frugal Five Meet Anna Marie

Anna Marie calls her self a frugal newbie really trying to get her act in gear and is in the learning stages

What is your financial life?
I have three children from my first marriage that live with us full time. My husband has a daughter who lives with her mom. I work part-time while Dave works full-time in construction. Both of us had messy divorce messes and we are trying to pay off our credit card debt. We would like to buy a house but we are currently renting a 3 bedroom condo.



What is your budget buster?

I have been way overspending for a very very long time. I am a "bargain" shopper and have trouble resisting a good sale. I generally buy items on clearance but still tend to buy more than we need.

What is your favorite money saving tip?
Stay home and make your home a haven. You don't need to go to the mall or to the movies to have fun. I try to keep our entertainment budget reasonable and stay at home.



If you had an extra $1000 what would you do with it?

I would put it towards our credit card debt!!


What is your best resource for frugal living?
http://www.frugalmom.net/ is a great resource of frugal living!

Thanks Anna Marie for sharing all of your story! Let us know if you would like to be profiled in the Frugal Five

No comments: