Thursday, July 13, 2006

Windfall

I have gotten hooked this summer on a new NBC series which is about lottery winners starting my old crush Luke Perry.

http://www.nbc.com/Windfall/money_tracker/an hour drama that follows 20 lottery winners after their unexpected good fortune. Each winner's reaction is different and the overwhelming cash windfall presents unexpected marital, ethical, legal – and even criminal problems.

I very rarely play the lottery but you can't happen to think about how your life would change coming into that much money. Will your relationship with your spouse change, would you move, continue working.

Of course there is going to be drama and conflict on this show or it would be boring. I am enjoying watching the winners mess up (I mean enjoy) their newly found winnings.

No comments: