Monday, October 08, 2012

Frugal Meal Planning week of October 7th

Fall is here! The cooler weather is here and I am loving it!  We had a great weekend camping with the cub scouts.  I was in charge of getting dinner all set up on Saturday night for 100 people.  We had  4 grills cooked 150 hot dogs and 100 hamburgers. We had alot of potato salad and macaroni salad.  I made 10lbs of potato salad.  There were alot of macaroni and potato salad leftover-maybe the boys don't like our cooking! 

If you love coffee, then you will love this Keurig Coffee Maker giveaway that  I am apart of! I love my Keurig 


Please follow me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/MommaAndTheBoysLivingOnABudget 

Sunday Frozen pizza since we just got back from cub scout camping.  

Monday Chicken with leftover potato and pasta salad 

Tuesday   Mexican Lasagna   click for recipe 

Wednesday  Breakfast for dinner 

Thursday Chicken, veggies and rice 

Friday Fish  tacos 

Saturday Homemade pizza (or we may go out for my birthday dinner) 

Are you looking for even more menu ideas check out  Monday meal plans at organizing junky  And if you a frugal blogger please join thrifty thursday linkup!

No comments: