Monday, October 01, 2012

Frugal Menu planning week of September 30th


It has been a great rainy few days and  Fall is really here now! Soup weather! I made a simple spicy black bean soup that I will have for lunch most days this week.  I was on the hunt for canned pumpkin this weekend but couldn't find it at the supermarket. I have been wanting to try a sausage pumpkin soup.  

Please follow me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/MommaAndTheBoysLivingOnABudget 

Sunday Steak, green beans, roasted potatoes 

Monday Shaved steak over peppers, mushroom and onions.  Rice for the boys 

Tuesday  Meat crusted pizza

Wednesday  Chili's over baked potatoes 

Thursday Chicken and pasta 

Friday  Fish, veggies and rice 

Saturday we are going camping with cub scouts Saturday into Sunday. so hot dogs and burgers on the menu 


Are you looking for even more menu ideas check out  Monday meal plans at organizing junky  And if you a frugal blogger please join thrifty thursday linkup!

No comments: