Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Back to school shopping in our closet

Today was clothing inventory day and what do I need to buy for the upcoming school year. My oldest will be in 1st grade and the twins will be 1/2 day preschool for 5 days a week.

My family usually gives us clothing as gifts. My mother usually buys 1 size two big for everyone. I can closet shop :)

Back to school clothing
6 yr closet
4 new shirts
2 pairs of nearly new jeans that I got in April.

He has still alot of clothing that still fits him. I will probably buy 1 or 2 more pants for him and a few more shirts. Jeans he can wear two days without washing.

3 yr twins closet
2 new shirt each
3 pairs of pants total.
Got new backpacks when they started school in March.

I am still organizing the hand me downs for them. Neither one of them has any hips so 3T pant hang off of them.

I am going to hit Sears-I like them for their tough skin jeans. Everyone got new sneakers in the spring and they are still fitting. I will wait until I see a good sale at payless for shoes. They never have one at this time of the year.

Enjoy your savings

No comments: