Sunday, August 07, 2005

Meal planning week of August 7th!

Another week of menus and planning!! I went to Shaws grocery instead of Stop and Shop yesterday. Shaws was having their Cannatic sale. Great deals on all canned goods. They had their Classic progresso soups on sale for 10 for $10.00. I like having Progresso soups in the winter months for lunch. I dilute them a bit with water to get 3 servings out of a can and reduce the sodium. However the shelfs were pretty bare when I did my shopping very late yesterday. The only good deal was that I was apply to pick up some Dinty moore and Hormel chili cans for 1/2 price. Those are good in a pinch.

We are still doing good no eating for the month of August at all yet. :)

Menu planning for the week!

Sunday: Hamburgers on the grill, fries and salad

Monday: Tuna noodle casserole (Haven't made this one in a long time)

Tuesday: Cornbread chicken and baked beans

Wednesday: Pork chops, baked potatos, veggies

Thursday: Lefovers

Friday: Spaghetti

Saturday: Homemade pizza


Enjoy your savings

Theresa

No comments: