Thursday, September 08, 2005

Where to get coupons?

The Coupon Clippers We organize, clip and ship coupons upon request. Find out how you can save more with clipping coupons. Lots to chose from.

Want to hear success with coupons
I just wanted to mention a couple of deals I found recently with coupons I got from The Coupon Clippers I purchased 5- 32oz. bottles of Fantastik Cleaner for 49 cents a bottle. Our local Kinney drugstore had these on sale for $1.99 and I used the $1.50 off coupons I had for the savings. ( I wish I had bought more of these coupons to purchase more bottles at that sale price, but the sale was off at the end of the day.) Our local Wegmans grocery store has been selling Edy's ice cream for $1.99/ctn. I have coupons I got from this site for $1.00 off the new slow churned Edy's, so my final cost is just 99cents/ctn. (56oz.) My large capacity, stand alone, freezer( a practical accessory for the serious couponer) is filled with Edy's now.LOL my kids are happy. I'm very happy that a site such as this exists as now I can purchase just the coupons I need , and I can look at the Sunday store ads and then go to the site and buy just what I need and have it arrive in time to take advantage of these sales.

My local Kroger's only will double up to $1.00 about once every one or two months for 3 days. Otherwise, they will double up to 50 cents on coupons. My very best shopping trip took 3 hours, 3 shopping carts, one male teenager who is very good at math, a zillion coupons that all doubled,
and lots of patience. I bought real food items - boxed, canned goods, fresh fruits & veggies, fresh & frozen meats, for a total of 3 shopping carts full.
Took 30 minutes to check out. Spent over $720.00 worth of groceries.....
paid...... $220.00. This gave me a very nice stockpile of groceries.

Enjoy your savings!
Theresa

No comments: