A Momma and the Boys Living on a Budget

Cooking, retirement, budgeting, oh my! Find out how this Frugal Momma of 3 boys does it (or should I say tries to do it) all while trying to live within our means and increase our net worth.

Pages

  • Home
  • Grocery Store Coupon Database

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Freebies

Free local phone number and voicemail
Free M &M recipes
free pedometer
Free coffee mate sample
Free Sample Kit for Teens! beauty kit
NESCAFÉ Taster's Choice - Sampling
Free sippy cup
Free Hair care sample
Naturals from Purina® Cat Chow® brand Cat Food free sample
Free baby wipes
Posted by Admin at 4:49 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: baby, can I afford it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

  • How we survived on basic cable this past year
    Our $75 tv we got on craiglist  4 years ago  Last August  on the first day of school, we made the decision to cut out most of our cabl...
  • Thrifty Thursday Rewind September 20th
    Welcome to the Thrifty Thursday rewind.  One thing I am hearing alot of lately is very high car payments on some of the money themed message...
  • FitBit Alta Clip On Option replacement for a Fitbit One
    I had a fitbit one since 2013. I loved it. Got my steps in every day, it was clipped on my pants or bra.  I had heard that fitbit stopped ma...
  • Frugal Dinner planning Mar 30th
    Sunday Dinner over my mom Mom Steak stir fry ( I didn't realize I got stir fry steak on marked down we usually do not do stir fry) Tues...
  • Frugal Dinner Planning week of June 10th
    Here is our dinner plans for this week: Sun Late afternoon christening so if anything sandwiches Mon Mexican Lasagna Tues Asian ground turke...
  • Dave Ramsey Radical or Common sense
    I brought up Dave Ramsey on a women message board as a recommendation for someone who hit rock bottom and I was told that his thoughts are ...
  • Are you sloppy and getting away with it?
    I was listening to Dave Ramsey's radio show the other day and he said I a statement that was made my ears perk up a bit: Are you sl...
  • Frugal Five Meet Jackie
    Jackie is stay at home mom from Nevada who is very new to the frugal lifestyle! What is your financial life? I am a stay at home mom to a ...
  • Frugal Decorating ideas for summer
    Hello and Welcome! In this week's issue Living on a Budget in a Non Budget World Newsletter Featured Article 15 Summer Decorating Ideas ...
  • 7 ways to save on taxes next year
    Nobody likes paying taxes, so the procrastination factor when preparing them tends to be high. But the good news is that there are some thin...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2026 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2013 (260)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (25)
    • ►  May (38)
    • ►  April (46)
    • ►  March (40)
    • ►  February (52)
    • ►  January (34)
  • ►  2012 (243)
    • ►  December (40)
    • ►  November (36)
    • ►  October (40)
    • ►  September (35)
    • ►  August (27)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  July (2)
  • ►  2008 (72)
    • ►  March (20)
    • ►  February (24)
    • ►  January (28)
  • ▼  2007 (307)
    • ►  December (30)
    • ►  November (31)
    • ►  October (29)
    • ►  September (32)
    • ►  August (33)
    • ►  July (45)
    • ►  June (34)
    • ►  May (46)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (12)
      • Frugal meal planning Jan 28th
      • Frugal home pedicure
      • I love my new pledge duster
      • Frugal meal planning Jan 14th
      • frugal exercise and weight loss
      • Scam proof your life
      • You pay $10 for cat coffee?
      • 30 day challenge
      • Frugal meal planning week Jan 7th
      • Freebies
      • New Year Financial tips!
      • frugal weight loss tool!
  • ►  2006 (373)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (37)
    • ►  September (33)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (39)
    • ►  May (43)
    • ►  April (42)
    • ►  March (43)
    • ►  February (33)
    • ►  January (32)
  • ►  2005 (271)
    • ►  December (33)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (29)
    • ►  September (35)
    • ►  August (29)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (20)
    • ►  February (23)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ►  2004 (20)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
Momma and the boys. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.