Monday, August 13, 2012

Make your back to school brighter with Astrobright

This post brought to you by Astrobrights Papers by Neenah Paper. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

It is hard to believe it  August and school will be starting by the end of the month. And with school starting again, my schedule typically spirals out of control balancing  work, school and all the after school activities. This year I am trying to be prepared as possible!

I am involved with  my youngest 2 boys elementary school  parent teacher group. I have severed as the secretary for the past 2 years and will be doing the same.  It seems like we are always making flyers about school events and fundraisers.   I want to make a  change with our handouts this year-no more plain white paper.  I want to make sure they are eye catching and will not be forgotten in kids school backpacks.  

My husband is also the leader for the local  cub scout pack.  We also need to share a lot of updates and a monthly newsletter. We want to make sure that it is read and not tossed.

I have found some great paper to really help with me this task Astrobrights Paper  I was thrilled to see they offer 23 different bright colors so I will be able to pick the perfect color that for each flyer.  

Astrobrights is more than making flyers . There are all sort of crafts that you can make with them.  Teachers can make beautiful name tags to go desks.  In cub scouts, we need to do a huge centerpiece that is made out of paper we could make a blue and gold  flower centerpiece. Plus I see it helping us get organized after school with a chore chart. My boys sometimes need a gentle nudge to remind them to get their chores done. 

Did you know AstroBrights can help support your local elementary school?  If you want to be part of this amazing opportunity for your local school; you need to enter the “Give a Brighter Year” sweepstakes.  As if you are the lucky winner, you would win a cash price and school supplies valued at $30,000 for whatever school you select.    You can enter via Astrobrights on Facebook

Along with the "Give a Brighter Year" sweepstakes  is challenging all to be part of their “Make Something Astrobright”.  So put on your creative thinking hat and get busy.  Your creativity could lead to AstroBrights paper and other amazing prizes.  After you have created your Astrobrights project take some photos and maybe a video too.  Get busy sharing via Pinterest, Facebook  Twitter.  Make sure to use the hashtag #goastrobrights

Good Luck!  We can't wait to see the unique and creative projects you are able to design with AstroBrights

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: