Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Thrifty Thursday August 16th

We are in the midst of coming back from summer vacation.  I am lucky that my parents own a  beautiful cottage on a nice lake.  Since my Mom is now retired earlier this  year  my Dad and her spend the majority of the summer up there.   

Here are some past frugal posts that I have mention about my parents and my upbringing about money. 


Are we better off than our parents?


Our No spend vacation  (of course this was after our big Disney adventure' let's say this year was not No spend) 


Did you learn your money habits from your mom? ( I actually wrote this up in the cottage while on dial up  back in 2005. No internet up there and even 3g cell service is touchy at best I don't think I would know how to use dial up internet now)  


Reflections on my dad   A father's day tribute 







HOW DO YOU SAVE MONEY?

Please remember to follow the Thrifty  Thursday Rewind  linkup  
  1. Link up an old  money saving idea post (we want to give love to some of your older posts)
  2. No giveaways or deals posts.
  3. Recipes are allowed, but share how it is thrifty! 
  4.  A link back is nice but not required 

No comments: