Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A trip to the hair salon


I got to go to the hair salon today for the first time in six months!  Being primarily a stay at home mom, I usually don’t always take the time to pamper myself and sometimes feel guilty when I spend alot of money on myself. 




 I have a wedding to go next weekend,so I wanted my hair to look good.   I  set aside money and paid in cash and am so excited!  You’d think I’d gone to the Disney World  with my anticipation about this visit  I even treated myself to a salon hair color instead of the from the box. I  could have and should have resisted but I didn’t.  I got a lot  of hair cut off about 5 inches  …and I’m really loving the shorter summer ‘hair


I will go back to my clariol  hair color soon enough but for now…I’m basking in the simple pleasure of a visit to the hairdresser. .   The cost was $150 including cut and color  plus eyebrow waxing.

No comments: