Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thrifty Thursday rewind- July 26th edition

Welcome to the First Thrifty Thursday rewind! 


It has been over 10 years since I have been a stay at home mom.  Yes, I do have a work at home job answering phones that has really helped me stay home and  I do some blogging but I consider myself primarily a stay at home mom.  


I shared some tips over 4 years ago that can be shared again on me being  a sahm, 


So you want to be a stay at home mom 





How do YOU save money?

Please remember to follow the Thrifty  Thursday Rewind  linkup  
  1. Link up a money saving idea and explain how it is helpful in your post.
  2. No giveaways or deals posts.
  3. Recipes are allowed, but share how it is thrifty! 
  4.  A link back is nice but not required 


 Tweet this out

No comments: