Monday, July 30, 2012

Frugal dinner planning week of July 29th


I want to invite all frugal bloggers to join me on the Thrifty Thursday rewind linkup!


I can't believe that this summer is going back so fast and it  will be August this week! 


Sun  Pizza  (we went to the zoo with cub scouts in the morning and I didn’t want to go out to eat afterwards so I wanted something really simple and easy). We threw it on the grill-that makes frozen pizza taste so good!  

Mon Roasted Chicken (whole chickens were on sale for 89 cents a lb) green beans,  potatos

 Tuesday  Perfect for you your chicken leftovers    Bruschetta Chicken Bake  click for recipe!

( I was looking at some of my old meal planning when my boys were really really little-Bruschetta chicken bake lasted us several nights-not anymore with a teen and 2  tweens that eat me out of house and home)

Wednesday  Freebie night –we are heading to a local free concert and they have free hot dog and hamburgers. We have  been hitting our local freebie concerts with my mom. 

Thursday Ground turkey with broccoli slaw 

Friday  Sandwiches we are heading into the city for a free movie on the boat so we will do sandwiches on the boat.   The boys (and Dad) will try to get to me to go out but we are heading on vacation  in a few weeks so I want to save money for that.  who wants to cook on vacation!! 


Saturday  Homemade pizza 



Are you looking for even more menu ideas check  out  Monday meal plans at organizing junky


PS grab this great free grilling  cookbook

No comments: