Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thrifty Thursday Rewind November 28th

Welcome to this week's Thrifty Thursday.  I honestly don't feel too thirfty this week.  All the hustle and bustle of the beginnings of the holiday.  I feel guilty when I spend moneys sometimes. I have budgeted for Christmas so it is not like I am spending money I don't have.


Christmas Money savings tips  is something I wrote a few years back and it really helps keep me in check.


Also stop by our co host for  A Life in Balance blog! 


HOW DO YOU SAVE MONEY?

Please remember to follow the Thrifty  Thursday Rewind  linkup  
  1. Link up an old  money saving  idea post (we want to give love to some of your older posts)
  2. No giveaways or deals posts.
  3. Recipes are allowed, but share how it is thrifty! 
  4.  A link back is nice but not required 
  5. Visit the other links and share a comment 


No comments: