Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thrifty Thursday rewind Feb 28th

Welcome to this week's Thrifty Thursday!  This is the first full week of school for my 3 boys since before Christmas.  Crazy but with a couple of half days, snow days, February school vacation it can throw a wrench into the schedule.  I am primarily a stay at home mom  for over 11 years now.  I do some work at home and starting school  subbing this year but consider myself a stay at home mom.   I have stayed a stay at home mom because honestly as the boys have gotten older their schedules have gotten crazier.   I have one son on the autism spectrum that does require constant supervision plus he has several therapies we do after school.  It works for my family because we have made it a priority.  

I had a really rough start to be a stay at home mom and it could have ended before it ended started.  So you want to be a stay at home mom  has what I wished I did to make the transition more smoothly. 

What would your tips be if you were talking to someone who wanted to be a stay at home mom.  


Also stop by our co host for  A Life in Balance blog! 


HOW DO YOU SAVE MONEY?

Please remember to follow the Thrifty  Thursday Rewind  linkup  
  1. Link up an old  money saving idea post (we want to give love to some of your older posts)
  2. No giveaways or deals posts.
  3. Recipes are allowed, but share how it is thrifty! 
  4.  A link back is nice but not required 


No comments: