Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thrifty Thursday Rewind Valentine's Day February 14th

Welcome to  this week's thrifty Thursday and it is Valentine's day as well.  I am not big into celebrating Valentine's Day. I find it a Hallmark Holiday.    My husband and I have been together for over 22 years.  He is my best friend and I love him so much . I am not much of flowers girl and I think he brought me flowers early in our relationship once or twice.  He did put some chocolate on my laptop this morning which was very sweet.   

Romance doesn't have to be expensive you can have  Romance on a budget!   Please comment below on a romantic frugal idea! 


Also stop by our co host for  A Life in Balance blog! 


HOW DO YOU SAVE MONEY?

Please remember to follow the Thrifty  Thursday Rewind  linkup  
  1. Link up an old  money saving idea post (we want to give love to some of your older posts)
  2. No giveaways or deals posts.
  3. Recipes are allowed, but share how it is thrifty! 
  4.  A link back is nice but not required 

No comments: