Monday, February 18, 2013

Frugal Meal planning week of February 17th

The kids are off school all week!  The eat me out of house and home when they are home-they are going boys.  I made a huge batch of french toast last night that they can easily grab.  I made a triple batch of meatballs. I only froze one which we will use the others for meatball sandwiches for some lunches.  I think we will be heading to the movies either once or twice with some gift certificates they got for Christmas.  I also had bought a groupon for the local bowling where we can all bowl for $20 we will do that one afternoon as well.  

Please follow me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/MommaAndTheBoysLivingOnABudget

Sunday Turkey burgers, sweet potato fries


Monday Meatballs in the crockpot  with spaghetti 

Tuesday Sausages and baked spinach casserole  

Wednesday   Chili  over baked potato 

Thursday  Going out to dinner with a groupon 

Friday  Fish Tacos 

Saturday  We have a cub scout event where they are serving dinner. 



Are you looking for even more menu ideas check out  Monday meal plans at organizing junky  And if you a frugal blogger please join thrifty thursday linkup!

No comments: