Monday, February 04, 2013

Frugal Dinner Planning week of February 3rd


We celebrated my oldest birthday out on Saturday night.   I had budgeted $200 for the night and we used every single penny of it!   This upcoming weekend , we have our Klondike Derby for Cub scouts which 2 of my boys will be participating in.   My husband will  camping out Friday and Saturday nights.  I will head down on Saturday to hang out with some of other parents  but I don't camp out even in a cabin in the middle of winter. 

Sunday   we did pizza while we watched the superbowl! Great game even with a power outage.

Monday  Broccoli and sausage Frittata, roasted potato for the side  Using some leftover ham I threw in the freezer.  

Tuesday  Cheesy beef and broccoli brown rice on the side for the boys 

Wednesday  Chili  

Thursday  Creamy   Italian chicken in the crockpot- just throw cream cheese,  chicken breast, Italian dressing in the crockpot . add cooked pasta at the end.   I haven't made this in years but it was a staple many many years ago 

Friday Leftover creamy Italian chicken! 

Saturday   Campside cooking


Please follow me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/MommaAndTheBoysLivingOnABudget 

Are you looking for even more menu ideas check out  Monday meal plans at organizing junky  And if you a frugal blogger please join thrifty thursday linkup!

No comments: