Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thrifty Thursday Rewind September 20th

Welcome to the Thrifty Thursday rewind.  One thing I am hearing alot of lately is very high car payments on some of the money themed message boards that I see.   I learned from my parents not to have a car loan more than 3 years and keep it around $200 a month.  I have kept to that advice.   We don't have any auto loans right now since we bought our last car in cash.  I don't buy brand new cars I buy a few year later and have a savings for buying a new to us car.  Knock on wood, we won't have to buy a  car for a few years.

Are you Car Rich, Cash Poor? We no longer but have our 1996 but I still drive my 2001 around town.



HOW DO YOU SAVE MONEY?

Please remember to follow the Thrifty  Thursday Rewind  linkup  
  1. Link up an old  money saving idea post (we want to give love to some of your older posts)
  2. No giveaways or deals posts.
  3. Recipes are allowed, but share how it is thrifty! 
  4.  A link back is nice but not required 
  5. Visit the other links and share a comment 

2 comments:

Diane Balch said...

Lentil soup is high in iron a much cheaper and healthier way to get iron than red meat.

Admin said...

I love lentil soup your recipe is delicious thanks for stopping by and participating in Thrifty thursday.