Monday, September 24, 2012

Frugal Meal planning for the week of September 23rd

Fall is here! It still is warm but not cool enough for soups. I can't wait for soup weather. Nothing like some homemade soup to warm up a body on a cold day.   


We made out pretty well with our food plan for last week!  No eating for our challenge.  

Sunday  Steak, sweet potato fries, green beans 

Monday   Easy cabbage rolls  using cole slaw again. It was so good and even easier to make.  I love making this because it does give me leftovers for my lunch for a few days 

Tuesday    Pulled Pork and zucchini  tots   

Wednesday   chicken and dumplings from Top chef cookbook-click here if want to enter to win it

Thursday Clean out the fridge night 

Friday  Over my sister's house for my parents anniversary  dinner  It is potluck dinner.  I will be making quick and easy chicken parm   It is one of my go to for large family gatherings. 

Saturday Homemade pizza 


Are you looking for even more menu ideas 
check out  Monday meal plans at organizing junky  And if you a frugal blogger please join thrifty thursday linkup!


No comments: