Sunday, January 06, 2008

Frugal Dinner Planning Jan 6th

Here are our dinner plans for this upcoming week. My husband and I are still doing South Beach diet phase 1 -he is actually enjoying it so far! We will be making another batch of Easy Bean Soup

Sun Steak, summer squash and green beans

Mon Salmon (this is the Groton fisherman one-I don't like cook fish) asparagus

Tues Chili big batch to throw some in the freezer for lunch servings

Wed Crockpot chicken salsa-chicken, salsa, tomatos and pepppers

Thurs Leftover chili

Fri Clean out the fridge night

Sat Pizza Kids willl have frozen (yes pizza check out this crust made with cream cheese http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/deep_dish_pizza.html )

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

That pizza recipe is intriguing ! Very interesting, indeed ! I've bookmarked it ... will have to try it ! It's just sooo different ! Have you tried it yet ? Is it good ?

Aisling said...

I LOVE salmon but no one else in the house will eat it. So i save it for when I'm on my own and it's on special.

Admin said...

Yes the cream cheese crust is very good! it is a little thin but if you like thin crust pizza it is perfect for your pizza craving if you are trying to cut out bread.