Thursday, January 24, 2008

Will it burn a hole in your pocket?

There used to be an old saying that "money burns a hole in your pocket."

I think it true! I want to save and I like to save but I know when our income went up so did our lifestyle. (aka lifestyle inflation)

The House passed a new government consumer rebate that will be given in June. The last time in 2001 they did this-MONEY WAS BURNING HOLES IN LOT OF POCKETS. Will it happen again-economy is not as strong as it was in 2001. George Bush is hoping it will happen again-he wants people in the malls buying large screen TV and new cars. I think George will like me here-we are planning a new used car purchase and this will probably go towards that.

So will this money burn a hole in your pocket as well, or will you pay off debt or save?

No comments: