Monday, September 10, 2012

Frugal Meal Planning week of September 9th

We are starting to get into a routine with the early mornings again.  I made my big batch of  egg breakfast sandwiches  yesterday while watching the football games,  

My husband wanted to go out to eat breakfast after church on Sunday. I said no as we are in a no eating out mode. I had to remind him that they we are doing a  no eat out  challenge for September and October except for my birthday as there are a fewer bigger bills hitting us including life insurance and deposit for my son's 8th grade trip to Philly and Washington DC.   




Sunday  Gourmet burgers, butternut squash fries and green beans 

Monday   Baked chicken pizza (use chicken breast as the crust and throw on pizza toppings) So good! May add some pasta as a side as my boys are eating more and more these days. 

Tuesday   Pork chops and baked spinach casserole 

Wednesday  Meatballs from the freezer and throw it over pasta 

Thursday  chicken and broccoli 

Friday clean out the freezer or tuna melt night 

Saturday  Homemade pizza 



Are you looking for even more menu ideas 
check out  Monday meal plans at organizing junky  And if you a frugal blogger please join thrifty thursday linkup!


No comments: